LEZ emission Zone Are your ready for the change ?
Vehicles that are driven for either private or commercial use will be required to meet the standards. Vehicles that do not meet the required standards will incur up to a £200 a day charge for driving into London.
Your vehicle will meet the new 2012 emissions standards if:
- It was first registered as new on or after 1 October 2006
- You have received a LEC or an RPC for fitting an approved full filter or converting to an approved gas engine
You will be free to drive within the LEZ without taking any action.
Your vehicle will not meet new 2012 emissions standards if:
- It was first registered as new any time before 1 October 2006
- You have received a LEC or an RPC but you have only fitted a partial filter
- You have received a LEC or an RPC for an Eligible Engine (these will no longer meet the LEZ standards from 2012)
Now in its fifth generation and celebrating its 30th anniversary, Fiat Professional’s Ducato is going Euro 5. A new range of fuel-efficient 2.0-, 2.3- and 3.0-litre Multijet ll diesel engines have been developed.
Rated at 115hp (2.0-litre), 130hp or 148hp (2.3-litre) and 177hp (3.0-litre), they all feature a Diesel Particulate Filter and come mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
At HTC we have a number of vehicles in stock that are L.E.Z exempt. Our staff are available to help you with any advice on the L.E.Z. on Tel 0208 683 6200 or to discuss your commercial vehicle requirements. We currently have some great offers across the Fiat Professional range. Alternatively, visit www.tfl.gov.uk for full details on the L.E.Z.Tags: News